Friday, May 14, 2010

"You can do it too" words of wisdom from a n.e.r.d.

I'm gotta start out this blog just by saying that I'm a fan of P. No, not the crazy ass people who worship fools, but rather the type that really admires and tries to learn from how an individual or group of individuals can step on a scene and forever change and inspire everything around them. For me, that moment happened 8 years ago when I heard the Neptunes remix of Sade's 'By your side' and Daft Punk's 'Better, harder, faster, stronger' song. I realized then that those cats were on some other shit, not simply bringing hotness to hip hop but bridging musical gaps and cultures together. As I followed the Neptunes career they did just that and I realized that their success wasn't just fly by night, they were gonna be relevant for a minute and to pull that off in this world, you have to be smart. You can listen to how smart they are right here:




Get that inspiration bitches.....peeeeeeeewwwww, peeeeewwwwwwwwww

No comments: