Saturday, September 21, 2013

David Choe gets fuckin' paid doing whatever the fuck he wants!

I'm back, bitches! I'm starting my return to the inspiration blog with a man I've admired for long time, David Choe.  Even before the facebook-richest-living-artist thing, this dude has been fearless.  My first introductions to him were in 2003(a marvel comic), and in 2005 with a bizarre letter he wrote after getting out of prison, regarding how awesome Jesus was and how he was gonna stop stealing shit.  It was such a bizarre and conflicting letter that I had to look up more about him.

  Anyways, it's best to get into Choe and his shenanigans at your own pace, cause he's not for the weak at heart, but dude has A LOT of knowledge to give, so don't let titties and crassness turn you away, cause if you do, you're likely living your life as a scared-little-bitch!

"Because you're at (insert college name here), I'm gonna assume that you're sorta smart because you got into college there, but I'm also gonna assume that you're sorta stupid because you are in college.  No one fuckin' gets rich from going to college, college fuckin' sucks"

THE CHOE METHOD from David Choe on Vimeo.


Choe, Me & Munko @ Giant Robot

No comments: